The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Ever heard the song? Well now you can live the song and play as your favorite fictional character and fight to become the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Space-Time Split

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Characters: Lucario, Toon Link, Itachi Uchiha

The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Morning arrived. Link went to ask a nice nurse if a historian was in town. "Certainly" she said with a smile, and pointed to a big house over there. "The old lady there is a historian. She could give you information." "Thanks!" link said, and went over to wake up Master Chief.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Characters: Revan(1) Master Chief(2) Altair(3)

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:17 pm

The Chief was already awake and waiting, when Link came along they both headed off towards the house, they went inside and saw many books and statues of strange dragon-like creatures.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:37 pm

"Why hello there young man" the old woman said to Link. "What are you here for?"
"Do you know anything about Time and Space?"
The old woman got out a book. "Here, read this"
The book said:
Dialga & Palkia. Two beasts that control Time and Space.

"This must be the key" Link said. "How do we find these dragons?"

"Find the power of the 3 lakes"

"Oooh, like a Triforce?"

"...Whats a triforce?"

So Link and Master Chief got out. "I suppose we should go to these lakes. good thing the woman gave us a map. Lake Acuity is the closest, lets go there"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:43 pm

So they headed off towards the lake; and once they got there, they stumbled upon a large whirlpool-like portal, dominating the lake, Citizens were gathered left and right to see what was going to come out of it, and something did...

A huge Dragon crawled out of the vortex, it was completely red and looked maliciously violent, it spewed fire towards the pair as numerous smaller Wyverns flew out with spear-wielding riders on them, some attacking the dragon and some attacking innocents.

"Link, where do you suppose they are from?"
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:45 pm

"I don't know" Link said as he drew out his bow. "But we've gotta protect the innocents"

He switched to his ice arrows and shot the small wyverns
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:01 am

John pulled out his Sniper and began picking off the evil wyvern riders, as the large central dragon spewed more fire everywhere, a small old man emerged from the portal, he raised a staff and a huge beam of light buffeted the large beast. John spotted the man and alerted Link "Go see what that elderly one is doing Link." he said as the man shot Fire from his staff once more.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:07 am

A wyvern went up close and Link fired his ice arrow. "bit busy, can you do it? Ihave my hands full. I'll take your targets too" he said
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:11 am

The chief ran up to the man, hoping he wouldn't be to late to help him, when he got to him, the old man spoke: "Young one!, you must stay back! this is not your fight"
"Identify yourself," John asked
and sounding almost out of breath, the old man responded "I, am Athos, and these portals must be stopped, I know how, but this comes first" He said as he struck the dragon again.

Last edited by Lupin Ilano on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:17 am

"there, finished with these wyvern things" he said. Then he got an idea. He took out his spirit flute and used the Song of Birds. As huge bird in grey and white came, and he used his whip to grab onto him "sorry bird, lend me your flight to get a better shot"

He took out his ice arrows and started firing at the huge dragon.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:22 am

John caught Athos in his arms as he fainted from exhaustion, the Dragon fell to the ground, mortalized, and the Wyverns were dead.

The rest of the surviving good wyverns landed and dismounted to watch as the dragon was about to be finished by Link.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:27 am

Link took out his light arrows. "Thaks birdie" he said, as he shot a light arrow at the dragons chest. The dragon spewed blood and fell into the lake. Just as it did, a pixie came out of the lake. It went up to Link and gave it a stone. "The stone of kowledge is yours" With that, it flew off.

DUN DUN DUN DUN! You got the Stone of Knowledge! What could this thing possible do? Put it in your bag for now.

"Right" Link said. "Theres 2 other lakes. I'll take Lake Valor and you take Lake Verity. We can finish this faster. I hope they're not under attack like this one"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:32 am

John went off towards lake Verity, when he arrived at the town nearest it, he dropped the still unconscious Athos off at the local hospital to recover, he headed down to the lake and found another spinning vortex.

From this vortex came another huge Dragon-like creature, but this time it was metallic and flying, and seemingly more vibrant.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:36 am

Link headed to Lake Valor. Once he was there, he saw the lake was dried out, and that a giant Lizard thing was in front of him. A figure behind the giant lizard smiled, and vanished.

"Wow, its hot here." Link said, and drew out his bow. He fired an ice arrow but the ice melted before it reached the lizard. "Onto Plan B" he said as he took out his sword.

Lizard thing looked like this:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:41 am

John took out his Sniper Rifle[4/8] to face his new opponent. It flapped it's wings and shot lightning out it's mouth, John quickly jumped out of the way and fired three rounds into it's wing, the creature seemed untouched.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:54 am

Link charged at the lizard, and striked. The creature backed away, then roared and made a massive earthquake. Link fell backwards. he took out his boomerang and stunned it. Then Link used the skull hammer on it's feet. The creature roared.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:58 am

The chief aimed at it''s eye sockets, fired... nothing, he reloaded [4/4] as the beast flew down and swooped, narrowly missing him by this much |----|
He aimed for it's mouth, and hit it's throat, it tried to strike him with lightning, but couldn't muster any, so it swooped down on him. He jumped onto the back of the monster and hung on for dear life 200 meters above the ground in under 7 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:03 am

Link was stumped. none of his weapons could get passed its defences with a huge amount of damage. Suddenly, an assist trophy went on the ground. "sweet" he said, and released Andross out! Andross started spewing out squares, and they hit the creature painfully. Then, Link had an idea. He took out his fire arrows, now twice as hot from the heat. "Take this!" he shouted, and it hit the chest of the creature. It roared out as the last square hit him, then it fainted.

As this happened, a blue pixie came out and told Link "Thank you. However, before I give you this stone, you must restore the water that used to be in this lake. Please."

Once again stumped, he went towards the path, when his stone of knowledge suddenly glowed. In an instant, Link knew what to do.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:11 am

The beast flew faster and faster around the lake, John held on tighter, and he lost hold of his sniper rifle, having it fall 400 meters downwards, he thought quickly of the elite's energy sword and brandished it, he thrusted it with all his might into the beast's neck, and it made it's mark. The monster faltered and began a free fall, John again holding on for his life, grappled with it's wings, trying to find some lift in the lifeless body.

They landed and a horrible crushing noise came down under him.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:30 am

Link rushed over to the nearest water source. He then saw a bunch of aquatic creatures and asked them to follow him. Then he told them to spray some water into the lake. Soon the lake was about halfway filled. As more aquatic creatures tried to fill up the lake, the blue pixie gave him the stone of willpower. "You deserved it" it said, and flew off. Link set out to find Master Chief.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:41 am

John stumbled upwards from the beast as it burst into a million small dust particles,
as he looked up, a small spirit-like creature greeted him, and handed him a stone,
"Emotion; you've earned it" it said gracefully, then drifted off.

John then comm'd Link from the hidden comm he slipped into Link's pocket while he was sleeping, "Link, are you done?"
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:43 am

"!"

"Whats this?" Link said as he pulled out the device. "How do i work this?" He shook it, threw it, talked into it without pressing the button, and threw it into the air. He kept going.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:51 am

"I guess not then" John said as he went back to the town at which he left Athos.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:54 am

Link retraced his steps and went back to Celestic town. He tried working out the comm again, with no avail. He went to the nurse for help, and she kindly told him how to work it. Link called. "Master Chief! I'm done! Meet me back in the first town we came to, the Celestic town one!"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:55 am

"Very well" Master Chief spoke into his helmet comm.
He walked the old man Athos in his half-asleep state to the nearest train, they went off to Celestic town.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:57 am

Link checked his items. Everything seemed alright. "My quiver only has 50 arrows left. Better stock up soon." He took his bag and waited for Master Chief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Space-Time Split
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Storymode-
Jump to: