The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Ever heard the song? Well now you can live the song and play as your favorite fictional character and fight to become the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Space-Time Split

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue80/100The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Characters: Lucario, Toon Link, Itachi Uchiha

The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:03 am

Link got out. He didn't know what to do, so he awaited Master Chief's commands.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Characters: Revan(1) Master Chief(2) Altair(3)

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:08 am

"Link let's wait this out,"
John said as he took a surveillant point behind some crates, watching as a door opened, and more guards arrived and a tall, distinct thing, in black robes, with mechanical breathing apparatus came behind them, in it's hand their was a small metal shaft, the humanoid held it up, and it ignited into a beam of pure red light.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue80/100The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:09 am

"Woah thats cool. I want one of those" Link whispered. "I suppose we should search this world for one later...."
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:17 am

John watched in shock and awe as the Man in black slaughtered all of them and batted away the shots fired at him, then , to John's surprise, the last invader, was lifted up by his throat by the man in black, four feet away.

"Link, we should leave." He said, as he took a data chip from one of the crates, and scanned it through his helmet. It gave him the schematics of the facility. He then took Link with him through one of the corridors towards the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:18 am

"Right." Link said, and followed Master Chief.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:24 am

"Hello there." A voice called from down the bridge, it seemed like an old man, he was sitting in what seemed to be a throne. The chair turned, and an old, faint man, who seemed like he would kill you in your sleep, looked straight into John's eyes, even though he had a polarized visor over his face. He could not look away, "I'd like you to meet my... Apprentice" The dreaded man in black came out of a shadow and ignited his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:27 am

Link took out his sword. "Tell me when Master Chief!!!" Link yelled. He got prepared. It seemed a tough fight was ahead.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:30 am

"I've been expecting you two, but now, you pose no threat, Vader.... Kill them" He finished with a small hand gesture and turned back to the window.

"Link, let's do this."
John said conclusively as he pulled out the energy sword, and 'Vader' approached the pair, the man in black lifted his light blade and swung at link.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:33 am

Link parried, and jumped over "Vadar". he backed up, took out his spirit flute, and played the song of healing. A fairy popped out, known as the spirit of Power. "I'll lend you my power Link" Linlk's sword glowed read. He charged, and commenced a sword fight.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:38 am

John steped behind Vadar as suddenly he was pushed backwards from him, as if not wanted in this fight, Vader was just keeping him out.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:43 am

"Master Chief!" Link yelled out. "Concentrate on the ugly guy! I will get the masked one!" he said. He jumped back and charged up for a hurricane attack. He let it go and whirled around trying to hit Vader.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:48 am

John ran around the conflict and jumped at the throne, he jabbed the energy sword through the chair, something slumped off of the chair, John went around and saw it was just the man's cloak, when he looked around he saw the man standing behind him. "You wouldn't hurt an old man would you?" he said as he shot lightning out his fingers, blowing John back and into the computers, his shields shut down and his gel layer in his armor liquefied.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:52 am

Link looked around. "Tough spot" he thought. "I'll have to get him quick!"

As he thought this Vadar pulled him off the ground, choking him. Link gasped for air, and felt an electric shock go to him. He fell, but felt a slight transformation go trhough his body, turning him into something new.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:59 am

John was being electrocuted by who knows how much electricity, then suddenly it stopped, and the old man sat back in his chair, he reached for his energy sword, but John couldn't move at all. Everything faded into darkness as he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:01 am

Link got up, in his new form somehow:

Spoiler:

He moved up to vader so quickly he did not have time to react and stabbed him.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:04 am

John remained in a stasis.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Link then rushed over to the old guy, and attempted to slash him down.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:03 pm

"Foolish boy" The man uttered as he stopped the blade without moving an inch. Then lightning shot up at link, tearing and burning him.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:45 pm

Link tried to resist, but his newfound dark powers could not be controlled. He was a victim, and fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Characters: Kuchiki Byakuya lv10, Raiden lv7, Himura Kenshin lv3

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:05 am

Suddenly, the Emperor noticed a dark shadow fly across the ceiling, he let go and looked up to see what was this thing. A figure wearing a large black coat dropped from the ceiling. The Emperor looked with both confusion and joy. "My, my, what do we have here, another foolish boy who wishes to challenge me?" The figure ripped off the cloak revealing a man, not really a man, a cyborg. The only thing human about him was his head. He had peircing eyes and bleached hair, it was extremely evident that he was asian. He had two swords attached to his side, what seemed to be a katana and a wakizashi.

His voice fortunately, was 100 percent human. "My name is Raiden not "foolish boy", and I believe that you were the foolish one as soon as you called me foolish."

"This one's arrogant, good, good. That just means I'll have even more fun killing you. DIE!"

The Emperor shot lightning out of his fingers directly at Raiden but Raiden was too fast, as a cyborg, he had enhanced physical strenght as reflexes. He could easily match the Master Chief. Being a acrobatics expert, Raiden saumersaulted over the Emperor like an Olympian and slashed at the Emperor from the sheathed position as soon as he touched the ground, it was a grand display of acrobatics and iaijutsu. The Emperor received a shallow slash at the back and roared in pain, however, the Emperor was not without tricks, he drew his lightsaber and growled however, it seemed as if he was happy. "Not many have been able to injure me let alone make me draw my lightsaber. I now KNOW I will enjoy killing you. Do not disappoint me as you have made a great first impression." The Emperor then lunged forward in attempt to impale Raiden. Raiden tried to parry but due to his limited knowledge, he did not understand what a lightsaber was capable of and in result, had his katana sliced in half. Raiden in a last ditch effort, charged at the Emperor and restrained both his hands. The Emperor used this to his advantage and started directing his lightsaber towards Raiden's face. With a strained voice, Raiden called for help. "Link, wake up! Kill the Emperor, now's the chance! It seems as if nobody was to kill the Emperor now, Raiden would surely be slain. "Now, R-a-i-d-e-n, was that your name? Who's the foolish one now?" The Emperor laughed a long and evil laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://theshowdown.omgforum.net
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:12 am

Link's fairies herd Raiden's calls, and they knew what they had to do. They swirled around Link, and Link was lifted. He opened his eyes. He was still Dark Toon Link, but he felt he had a bit more control. With super quick movements, he charged to the old man and, with a glowing master sword, tried to slash him.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:32 am

"Vader!" The Emperor called out as Toon link charged at him, and as if out of nowhere, a red beam of light flew in between the Emperor and Link's blade, successfully blocking Link's blow, but as Vader brought Link up again, chocking the life out of the small boy; two glowing blades came through his chest and twisted inside him, Vader fell and behind him was a weakened Master Chief holding his gut. "Link, we have to leave" He said as he grabbed for his hand.

The Emperor was almost vanquished, until suddenly his eyes glowed a bright demonic yellow, and then in a cold, sadistic voice, "Yesss, my apprentice has been... transformed into the force" he took a deep breath in and glared at Raiden, feeling the strain and anger in his mind, "I feel your hate, your anger, good, use it!, feel it's power!" he then bent his Lightsaber more towards his face.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:39 am

Link went over to Master Chief, nodded, and fell unconcious. His transformation faded, and now dark Toon Link was Toon Link again. His fairies carried him. "Lets go quickly!" the fairy of Courage (Ciela) said.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:
Characters: Kuchiki Byakuya lv10, Raiden lv7, Himura Kenshin lv3

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:47 am

Damn it! Raiden thought as the blade got closer with each second, I can't go on like this, I gotta take a chance. Raiden punched the Emperor in the face as hard as he could listening to a satisfying "crack". The Emperor howled in pain and grasped his face while Raiden drew his wakizashi and charged right into the Emperor driving the blade deep into his heart. "C-c-c-an it be? After all these years, someone has finally killed me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES I CAN SEE IT! THE LIGHT, PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY MASTER, MAUL, TYRANNUS, VADER..WHAT NONSENSE AM I SPURTING! YES RAIDEN! USE YOUR ANGER! EVEN IF I DIE, YOU WILL BE FOREVER HAUNTED BY ME, I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE, ONE WITH THE FORCE. HAHAHAHAHAhaha-h-h-a-a... At last, the Emperor was dead, slain by Raiden. Raiden flicked the blood of his blade and traditionally sheathed his wakizashi. "In the end old man, tell me, who was the foolish one?" With that, Raiden picked up the remains of his katana and brought it with him as he walked towards Link and John.
Back to top Go down
http://theshowdown.omgforum.net
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:57 am

"What the?"
John said as the ship began falling apart, pieces of metal and circuits falling down, John grabbed the light-sabers and they all ran off from the bridge, troops were running left and right heading towards the hangars. They noticed the group but just ran in fear of total annihilation.
"We have to get out, head to the hangars!' John yelled as they rushed on, John pulled out the data-pad he found earlier and noticed a message:

-INSTIGATING DESTRUCT SEQUENCE ON ALL EMPIRE-CONTROLLED PLANETS
- PLAYING AUDIO LOG....
"So... You have beaten me have you, very well, may this be my... Last gift to you."
- TRANSMISSION END...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Space-Time Split
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Storymode-
Jump to: