The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Ever heard the song? Well now you can live the song and play as your favorite fictional character and fight to become the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Space-Time Split

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue80/100The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Characters: Lucario, Toon Link, Itachi Uchiha

The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:37 am

Link woke up, his head feeling dizzy. He got up, and checked around the ship. "Where to now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Characters: Revan(1) Master Chief(2) Altair(3)

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:41 am

"World five." John said as he powered up the shuttle again, they flew off into nothing and came back into some strange new world, John stepped outside, and saw walking mushrooms, Italian plumbers, golden coins, and big green pipes. "I genuinely have no idea where we are right now."
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue80/100The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:50 am

In the distance, Link saw an Italian guy jumping about and went into a castle. "Lets follow him, he might have an idea on where to go"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:04 am

John chased after the short red Italian plumber, when suddenly he was tackled by a slow moving turtle, his shields suddenly dropped all the way and wouldn't recharge. He tried shooting the turtle, but when he did, nothing happened, it was going to come for another go at him, so he tried to jump over it, instead though, he undershot the jump and landed on it's shell, knocking it out. He saw the big green pipe in his path,so he decided to try to jump that too, instead he hit his head on a block.
He stepped closer to the pipe, jumped, and a mushroom landed on his head, somehow fully charging his shields.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:06 am

Link kept going. "We've got to hurry!" he shouted, and jumped onto a pipe and fell inside. "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
He picked himself up, and saw he was inside sewers. "Just great" he said, and continued on. He noticed a bunch of spikey turtles, and decided to use his whip to send them back. He cracked it, and the turtles turned around. he kept going.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:11 am

John continued, he followed Link underground, he then noticed a series of golden coins, he jumped up to grab one, but as he did, it disappeared. Something popped up on his HUD, it counted as 01, he didn't know what it meant, but as he jumped at more coins, the number rose.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:18 am

He continued the path, whipped more spikey turtles, collected a few coins, ate a few mushrooms, found a star but it fell down a hole, and as he got to the end another pipe appeared. "Looks like this is the way out" Link said, and went inside. He was instantly warped out to another pipe, and saw the caslte up ahead in the distance. "That jumpy guy must be in there!" he pointed.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:20 am

John followed suite behind Link, he went through the pipe, and for no particular reason, jumped p and grabbed a flag down from a flag pole, the gate to the castle opened wide up.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:29 am

Link entered the castle, but the Italian guy had already moved on. "Gee, this guy sure is quick. We can't catch up to him like this" Link got his spirit flute and played the song of birds. However, a bird did not fly up, but a box with wings and a question mark appeared. "Sweet" Link said, and hit the box. Out of the box was a feather, and Link played the Song of Birds again. Another box came by. "You take this one"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:32 am

John jumped up at the feather, and oddly enough his jumping became wildly different, he seemed to soar by everything under him, Link came as well, and together they stopped in front of the little red Italian man.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:35 am

The red italian man greeted them. "Hello, it's me! Mario!" Link looked as Mario took off again, looking eager about something. "Lets go follow him" and took off again on his cape.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:42 am

John and Link followed Mario through a series of tunnels, caves, castles, and koopas, until they reached a large room, and suddenly a large green spiky turtle on a heli-clown jet thing, appeared and started summoning minions to do his bidding.

"Oh noo! It's ah Bowser! Run away!" The stout Italian man yelled as he took off like a bullet. "I'm assuming that we are to kill this." John said as he pulled out his Pistol.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:49 am

Link drew out his boomerang. "These guys look even easier than the one from the previous world" He threw it, hitting most of the minions. He then pulled out his arrows. "Looks like I need to get more arrows soon"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:51 am

John checked his clip, it was the last one and nearly empty, he'd need to get more supplies as well later.

He fired several rounds at the big green turtle in the hovercraft,he flashed red and looked like he was hurt. John pumped the rest of his clip into the Turtle and he fell and crashed onto the ground, but just as they were about to claim victory, the turtle climbed up from the wreckage.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:54 am

Link fought off more of the minions. "These guys come out of nowhere" He switched out his bow for his whip and started whipping everything. "You just about finished up there?"
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Characters: Kuchiki Byakuya lv10, Raiden lv7, Himura Kenshin lv3

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:03 am

The giant turtle roared at the three [musketeers] eyes filled with anger. He charged towards the group seeming extremely angry. As Master Chief and Link were getting ready, Raiden stepped forward and stopped them. "Let me handle this, he looks ferocious." Raiden ran towards the turtle and somersaulted onto it's back grabbing a hold of it's large spikes. It tried to grab Raiden and throw him off by Raiden jumped from spike to spike making him a hard to grasp. Raiden then reached the turtle's head and headlocked it. "sleepy time little guy." When the turtle became weak and stopped trying to grab Raiden and concentrated on trying to fling him off instead, Raiden jumped in the air and landed on the turtle's head and jumped off, it was strangely enough accompanied by a "doing!" sound. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
http://theshowdown.omgforum.net
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:18 am

"I dunno" Link said, as he aimed his Hookshot at one of the spikes. "but I'll try that too!" He got onto one of the spikes, and went on to the head. He bounced off, and made another bouncy sound. "Fun!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:22 am

John grabbed the two off of the giant turtle. They headed back to world zero, and restocked on supplies with a little help from the R.O.Bs and the game and watch's.

They also retrieved the golden mushroom, and 68 coins to spend on whatever they feel like at the factory.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:16 am

Link then asked "Shall we go on? Or shall we take another break. Right now, I feel fine, so it's really up to you guys." Link went to ask an R.O.B if they had any arrows, and together they went to check the boxes.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:20 am

John set the ship for world six, and together, they were off to a new place.

When they landed in a forest on an island, they saw that there was a war going on between what seemed to be an evil army, and some resistance force, they were much like the riders they saw back at the Pokemon realm, near the dragon. They fought with metal spears swords, axes, bows, and magical spells.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:22 am

Link took a look around. "Seems like a generic place. Great, because it reminds me of Hyrule. Shall we go check out this war?" He headed off.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:30 am

John and Link headed out to find two main forces: The army of Lycia, and the black fang.

The black fang was an evil colaberation of assassins and sorcerers, they fought with Morphs, evil clones of people that had no expression or emotion. Against them was the army led by a noble from Pherae: Eliwood, he was red-haired, he fought with a rapier, and was a virtuous man.

The leader of the Black fang was Nergal, a dark druid that was an old friend turned enemy of Athos, 500 years old or so, and his evil plan was to release the super powerful dragons into the world and control their power for himself. If he achieved this, then he would rule this world.

The two went down to a battlefield, the Lycian league was leading an assault on some castle.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:32 am

Link took out his ice arrows, and started shooting all of the Black Fang. "Freeze!!!! FREEEEZE!!!!!!!" he shouted. He fired and fired.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:37 am

You do that, and I'll go talk to the leader of the good army." He said as he headed down the hill to meet Eliwood. He looked like so:
Spoiler:

"Who are you, and why do you have such large armour?"
"I don't matter right now, it would take too long to explain. I'm here to help you defeat your big evil enemy.""
"Very well, you and your elf friend may join."
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:39 am

Link shouted "IM NOT AN ELF. ITS A COMMON MISCONCEPTION. IM A HUMAN!". With that, he fired a bunch more ice arrows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Space-Time Split
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Storymode-
Jump to: