The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Ever heard the song? Well now you can live the song and play as your favorite fictional character and fight to become the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Space-Time Split

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue80/100The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Characters: Lucario, Toon Link, Itachi Uchiha

The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:16 am

Ciela noticed outside, the dragon Giratina was pokeing its head out of a portal. "Quick, to that portal!" The 3 fairies grabed Link and hurried out to the nearest exit that would bring them to the portal. "This place didn't help at all! We've got no clues on the time-space split! We'll try another one!"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Characters: Revan(1) Master Chief(2) Altair(3)

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:24 am

John caught him before he went out the airlock, they all hopped into the nearest Shuttle and flew out of the hangar and into the portal.

The ship crashed down into a strange new world but it was to dark to see anything from in the ship, "Link, go look and see what's outside, and where we landed."

John looked through the files in the Data-Pad, seeing that it was suddenly filled with the Emperor's private journal, showing they still had 8 more universes to see to and fix.

Last edited by Lupin Ilano on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue80/100The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:26 am

As the 3 fairies began to heal Link, he got up. "I feel that we just shattered a hole in a story somewhere...." he said. He looked out the window. "Seems like a factory of some sort"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:59 am

John stepped out and saw a large factory; full of what seemed to be robots and 2 dimensional black figures. He looked onto one of the robots and saw the Initials R.O.B then suddenly one of the 2d statues moved up to him and tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around and grabbed it by it's very very thin throat.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:10 am

Link immediately pulled out his ice arrows and shot one at the robot. It froze, then burst into fragments of ice. "My movements have gotten a bit quicker" Link said. "Seems to have something to do with the form I obtained in the other realm. What could it possible be? Well, lets take a look inside the factory"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:21 am

John threw the figure away then headed with Link towards a schematics room, then an assembly line, but with no avail. Raiden stayed back at the ship. Finally they came across a large statue room, showing 10 figures, Darkrai and the Emperor were two of them, the rest were still somehow indistinguishable, John looked down at a large inscription, giving each a brief description.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:27 am

Most of the descriptions were faded from burn marks. "can't read this well" Link said. He checked each of the statues. Most of them were burned and destroyed. The Emperors was somewhat recognizable, but darkrais was easy to recognize. He checked the description, and saw only 1 word: chaos.

"Well, I'm stumped" Link sat down and leaned against the statue. As he did, the statue began moving backwards. "Hmmm? A secret passage!" He put on his power bracelets and pushed the statue backwards. Under it had starways leading down. "Oh boy! Chief, can you elad the way? looks dark."
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:40 am

John flickered on his helmet flashlight, brought out his MA5B and opened an ancient door that was down the passage some ways. When he stepped in, he found a Golden looking statue, it was a Pokeball on a pedestal, John reluctantly reached for it, he then handed it to Link.
They went back up, He looked on to the Emperor statue, It was in pristine condition, and the Text under it read: Dictator

This statue moved as well, and under it too was a room with a statue, but this one was a Light Saber in gold. John again took it and gave it to Link.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:51 am

"Ok, lets go back" Link said. "We need to go into another realm, this factory won't have anything left. all the other statues are empty." As they got on the ship, he examined the lightsaber and the pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:56 am

Oddly enough John found that the ship had several different locations set to it, labeled as World 0-10, he selected world four, the ship powered up and somehow went to the next World,
"Link, go check and see what this place is.."
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:02 am

He looked out the window. Strange enough, he saw a flying ship with a big mask on it.

Pic:
Spoiler:

"Wow!" he said. "Lets board there!"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:06 am

They landed the shuttle and got off, the big ship though was landing on the ground under it, it seemed oddly cheery down there, except for the fact that there were giant monsters that were small eye-ball like soldiers with spears charging into the peaceful little village. The two went earthward and stopped on the ground, small children everywhere ran from the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:10 am

Link drew his boomerang. "These guys don't look too strong, but there might be a signifigance of this ship. We should go find the captain" He threw the boomerangs at the round things, knocking them down, and moved on foward to the corridors. soon Link got lost and was seperated from everyone. "Hello??? Master Chief?"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:15 am

John lost link among the masses, he was then shoved off of the ship. After falling 18 meters, he got up and dusted the soldiers off of him, he looked around and saw a Huge army in front of him, although directly in front of him was a small pink balloon like creature, he was then witness to a huge war between one pink thing, and a hundred useless soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:26 am

Link looked about. "guess I'm on my own" and made his way through all the rooms. he went through a bunch of doors, and fought ridiculously easy bosses. Soon he came upon this laser machine thing with a diamond serving as the weakness. "Easy stuff, reflect beams of light onto the crystal and voila, its done" He took out his mirror shield and started deflecting the beams of lasers being shot, eventually destroying the crystal. "Well done" whispered a voice. "Find me if you can"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:28 am

John got onto the large ship when it landed, then looked for where link could be, although completely unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:39 am

Link took a look around, and found that the pathway was already made clear to him. He went down the pathway and found Meta Knight. "Draw yor sword" he said. "And we'll fight" Link took it out and commenced a sword duel.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:41 am

John was attacked by some Waddle-Dee that were surprisingly easy to defeat, but when he finally found the room with link in it, he waited and watched the sword duel.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:48 am

The swords clash, and Meta Kngiht with unusal glowing red eyes appeared behind him. "Your master sword is no match for my Galaxia" and slashed down on Link. Link rolled, and got up, with his sword fired up with the power of the spirit of power. He jumped and striked down, but Meta Knight simply disappeared again and popped from behind. "Try again" Link rolled up and took out his boomerang. He threw it to the side, distracting Meta Knight and he he went for a hurricane spin, with a failed attempt as Meta Knight flew up into the air. Link panted.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:51 am

The Master Chief Shot four rounds of his sniper rifle into Meta knight's wings, taking him down the ground and leaving him with 4/4 ammo.

"Let's make this a fair fight," He said almost condescendingly. He reloaded and couched down, waiting to see if Meta Knight would do anything else unfair.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:57 am

Meta Knight was not worried. He pushed a lever and a cage fell onto Master Chief. He then charged at Link. Link got up "I have no choice. I've got to use that again" and transformed into Dark Link. Suddenly he was behind Meta Knight, and slashed down onto him. Meta stumbled back. "Tnteresting power you have there." he said, and picked up his fallen sword Galaxia. "but did you know, I have received the power to use the smash ball at any time?" Meta Knight started glowing, and flew towards him. Link started to jum, but was caught in the final smash. "Know my power!" Meta Knight shouted, and enshrouded Link in darkness.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:00 am

John couldn't do anything, he tried breaking the cage but nothing would work, he just pulled out his battle rifle and shot out the lights, just for an ominous tone. Then he threw Link the emperor's light saber.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:03 am

Link was slashed upwards and hit the cieling, and fell down again. He caught the Light saber and took it out. Then, he swiftly went in front of Meta Knight and cut down his mask. Meta Knight fell, and was no longer corrupted. He disappeared, and the ship began to fall. Link transformed back t his original form, and removed the cage by lifting it up with his power bracelets. "Lets get outta here" he said, and he got dizzy. "shoot, this is what the power of darkness does to me" he thought, and fell down, not unconcious but not able to move.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:06 am

John hauled Link onto his shoulders and ran back to the shuttle, they got back on and went to world zero, the factory. John Left link in the ship and went to the statue of Meta Knight, the inscription read: Corruption.
He went below the statue and found a golden warp-star trophy.

They then retired for the day.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Characters: Kuchiki Byakuya lv10, Raiden lv7, Himura Kenshin lv3

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:05 am

From now on, please assume that Raiden follows and does whatever you guys do since I don't have much time to post as frequently as you do. He'll only participate in the big battles, little battles don't interest him.
Back to top Go down
http://theshowdown.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Space-Time Split
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Storymode-
Jump to: