The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Ever heard the song? Well now you can live the song and play as your favorite fictional character and fight to become the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Space-Time Split

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split Left_bar_bleue80/100The Space-Time Split Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split Left_bar_bleue90/100The Space-Time Split Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Characters: Lucario, Toon Link, Itachi Uchiha

The Space-Time Split Empty
PostSubject: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:16 am

As time began to go on, so did space. Everything was in perfect harmony. The two balances, Yin & Yang, were in place. Life was at a perfect pace.
However, with the ups there are always the downs. Yin and Yang could only be split one way, and that was by the Chaos Sword. It's powers were sealed away, and could only be used when inspiritual harmonies were taking place. Time went by, and a mysterious figure went up to the sword in the underground mine and took it. It rushed to the Yin Yang fortress, and slew it in half. With this action, the Time-Space Rift had been opened. Chaos was growing, and monsters of unknown powers came crawling out of the rift. The shadow laughed, and knew his plan was going to succeed. He could not possibly fail. His boss depended on it.
The Time-Space Split! Game Start!
Toon Link woke up. He was very tired, but remembered he had to meet Master Cheif for something. He hurried out, making sure all his items were with him. "Hi! Am I late?"

Last edited by Neobender on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split Left_bar_bleue75/100The Space-Time Split Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split Left_bar_bleue50/100The Space-Time Split Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Characters: Revan(1) Master Chief(2) Altair(3)

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:25 am

The Chief walked along towards the small peppy seeming elf-boy,
"No, we're where we're supposed to be, at the right time too."

Something pinged on his HUD, it was his motion tracker,
"Look out"
He spoke as he pulled out his M6 Magnum and took cover behind a large tree, this forest terrain could prove useful.
There were seven of them, whatever them were, big bulky looking shady men wearing medieval armor with horns,
they didn't seem friendly.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split Left_bar_bleue80/100The Space-Time Split Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split Left_bar_bleue90/100The Space-Time Split Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:27 am

Toon Link (I'll refer him to Link from now on because its easier) rolled to the side, and hid behind a conveniently placed boulder. "They look like Dark Knuts! If we have to fight these guys, we need to get their armour off. Looks durable."
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split Left_bar_bleue75/100The Space-Time Split Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split Left_bar_bleue50/100The Space-Time Split Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:36 am

"I'll see what I can do."
John [Master Chief] Looked at the sidearm he was holding, and thought better of it, he pulled out his Shotgun and lobbed a grenade in their general direction... The explosion shook the ground and he jumped into the fray, looking at one with it's armor loosened he jumped onto it and began tearing at the back of the helmet, it came off, but before he could get a shot at the beast's head, he was shaken off and forced back into cover with his shields flaring at 30%.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:40 am

Link held his head. The force was pretty big, and he was a bit small. He went over to Master Cheif and got him up. He got out his boomerang and aimed for all of their heads. "Back me up with your guns. I'll stun them, then you can get a clear shot!" The boomerang was thrown and hit their heads, stunning them. "alright, les go!"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:45 am

John took his cue, he jumped at one Nut and shot it in it's big evil head, he pumped his shotgun and went after the second one, he saw it getting back to it's senses and grabbed around it's neck, bringing it down into a hold. "Take him out Link!" He shouted over the loud grunting of the beast.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:48 am

"Righ!" Link swiftly drew out his bow and aimed for the head. "Eat light arrow!!!!!" As the arrow went through the knut's head, another passing one was hit in the chest, a double knockout. "3 more!!! I'll use my boomerang again!" The stick went flying and hit the heads again. "Got a faster gun? use it!"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:55 am

John whipped out his Sniper rifle, crouched, and took aim at the nuts, one by one he aimed and fired, downing all three of them in a matter of seconds, when suddenly, the one hit in the chest by the arrow lumbered up to him and took a swing, draining his shields and sending him back a few meters. "Your turn" he said to Link.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:58 am

"Ok" Link pulled out his sword. "Should be simple" Link proceeded to slash the Knut up. As the Knut fell, he felt a shadow over him. He looked up. "Uhoh" Toon Link said as he backed up. A giant Knut about the size of a giant walked up too them. "Do....you have a rocket launcher or something?"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:05 am

"Sadly I don't"
John said as he pulled out his shotgun again, ran at the Nut, and jumped up onto it's head, he wedged up it's helmet and shoved his last grenade into it's helm, he only had a second to jump, which is just what he did, the grenade went off. The Nut however, stood ever malevolent looking, although a bit dazed. John took two shots at it's ankles before he was kicked back into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:08 am

"This isn't something ordinary. It's got some dark energy over it. If your weapons dont do anything, what can we do?" Link sat behind his boulder, thinking. "We could escape, but it might cause damage to places"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:13 am

"Well, use unconventional means then." John said as he gave covering fire with his shotgun, he then reloaded it, leaving 6/6 ammunition for it, he then, out of pure wild idea, tossed his M6 Magnum to Link, "Go wild" He said as he continued fire at the Nut's legs.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:17 am

Link looked at it curiously. "Sorry...but how do I use this? Is it like the bow and arrow?" he asked. "anyways, he's got armor on too, and unless we break it I don't think your weapons can get through."
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:21 am

"Aim at the legs, wait for my signal." He said as he ran up to the ankles of the huge beast, he grabbed hold of the shin plates, and fired at the small slit revealing the ties, it came undone and the front of it's right leg was uncovered. "Now!" He said as he jumped back, pumping two more shots at the thing's leg.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:25 am

"Uh...ok, do I pull this trigger?" and with miraculous luck he got the shot fired into the shin. The beast kneeled, however it did not appear physically exhausted. "somethings a bit wrong!!!!!" Link cried.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:29 am

"Damn" John said, almost loosing his calm, he shot his last three shots at the legs and decided that, rather than using his guns... He picked up the shin piece, it was oddly sharp feeling to his gloved hands even; an idea sprang to his mind, "Distract him somehow!" He then ran back several meters, hauling the shin piece with him.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:40 am

"um, ok! Hey giant thing! You like light?" Link then used his mirror shield and reflected the sun rays onto the giant's head. It held up an arm against its head. "This better be good"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:46 am

John charged as fast as he could toward the monster with the shin guard, he lunged and drove the sheet of metal plate straight into the monster's chest. The beast fell, and burst into a cloud of black smoke. "Well, is that it?" John asked the cartoony little elf, as he took back his Pistol.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:50 am

Link scanned the area. "I hope so. Where did those things come from? We should find someone with answers. We could check that temple over there, or we could head from where the direction of the Knuts were. Where should we go first?"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:57 am

"Let's head to that temple first" John said as he stored his equipment, he then picked up Link and piggy-backed him to the temple, going at around 40kmh on foot.
The temple looked bright and yet at the same time reclusive and safe, almost like a hidden sanctuary in the way it was deep in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:01 am

Link looked up. "Seems safe. I'll mark this place on my map. If we need to return here we can find our way back." As Link drew, he added: "Anyways, this place seems too safe. I guess we could rest and move on in a bit"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:06 am

"It is getting dark out, and those beasts did take some energy, but we must stay vigilant, I'll take the first shift." John said as he went in first, assault rifle drawn out, he turned on his helmet flashlight as his visor de-polarized to see in the dark. "We can stay here" he said as he secured one room, making sure it had no secrets to reveal. "Though there still could be something else here."

Last edited by Lupin Ilano on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:13 am

Link looked inside the temple. "Wierd, the inside of the temple was different the last time I looked in here. It looks like its...split into two..."

And Link was right. One side of the room had a fly that was flying in slow motion. the other side of the room had benches that were disorted in some way. It was messed up. At the front a pedestal stood, but there was nothing inside. "Looks like the remains of a sword pedestal. This wasn't here before either. I'd better tell Master Chief to take a look"

"Hey, Master Cheif! I think you should look inside!"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:25 am

The chief looked at the pedestal, knelt down and read an inscription:
"And so the Hero of time shall take upon himself the Blade of legends, to thwart-" His Helmet had to examine the ancient broken scripture for a second "- the great demons that, shall emerge from the temporal rift... It seems that their once was a blade here, but now their is but a... jewel. He held up a small golden gem to the light, then handed the triangular gem to Link.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:31 am

"This...isn't real" Link said. This can't be. The Temple Of Time shouldn't be like this. What's more..... why is the building split in two?"

Link checked. The fly was still moving slowly, and the benches were twisted awkwardly.

"Someone's sabotaged this place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split Empty

Back to top Go down

The Space-Time Split
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Storymode-
Jump to: