The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Ever heard the song? Well now you can live the song and play as your favorite fictional character and fight to become the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Space-Time Split

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Characters: Revan(1) Master Chief(2) Altair(3)

The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:43 am

John pulled out his sniper rifle, took down a few enemies, and saw that Eliwood was wondering what he was, he decided not to tell him and just carry on with the battle.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Characters: Kuchiki Byakuya lv10, Raiden lv7, Himura Kenshin lv3

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:36 pm

"Don't forget about me, damn, next time you guys go on another adventure, remember to wake me up. What's this? Magical spells and monsters? Count me in, don't slow me down." Raiden drew his katana and rushed towards the enemy. Eliwood yelled after Raiden due to his sudden appearance, "Hey you! What do you think you're doing?! You're gonna get yourself killed! "don't worry about me, I've got this." "What's wrong with that guy? Just remember, there's 36 people in one enemy squad. There's a general, a paladin, and 34 other warriors, varied. Watch out for the paladin and the general." "Thanks for the intel, leave it to me. "What is wrong with that guy? Is he crazy or something?

Raiden rushed towards one enemy squad and was encountered by 6 guys with spears hoping to impale him. Raiden threw his katana at the guy in the middle and watched it impale him in the chest. The man screamed in pain and the 5 other turned around and looked at him forgetting about Raiden. Raiden ran and jumped onto the man he impaled, pulled out the sword and beheaded the man to his right. He proceeded to somersault over the man he beheaded and slashed the other man in half in one swift move. Three down, 33 more to go. One man tried to stab Raiden with his spear but Raiden grabbed it and started pulling the man towards him. Too scared to let go, the man recieved a fatal slash to the chest. The last man seeing his 4 other comrades killed by a scary cyborg ninja covered with his comrade's blood, started to run away only to be cut down by a fellow knight for being cowardly.

12 Cavaliers charged towards Raiden with a great battle cry. Raiden picked up a spear beside him and threw it towards the Cavalier to the very right, as the man fell off his horse, Raiden grabbed another spear and jumped onto the horse. He proceeded to impale the next 2 men and throw it at another. He then jumped from horse to horse killing each man with his katana or kicking them off. 17 down, 19 to go.

The remaining 18 scared but determined, swarmed around Raiden and surrounded him. One archer fired a fire arrow at Raiden but Raiden simply tilted his head to the side and it hit someone else. A spearman threw his spear at Raiden, Raiden snatched it out of the air and started to swing it like a staff taking 4 people down. He then stabbed the spear into the ground and used it like a pole to run horizontally and kick people away taking down another 9 in the process. He jumped off and proceeded to impale the man nearest to him. With the man's scream, the other 4 looked at each other and wanted to run but the influence of their general kept them standing. One man had a whip and used it but Raiden grabbed it and used the man as a weight and bashed 1 other guy with him. Alright, 2 more grunts and a general.

One of them was a mage, the other a paladin. The mage cast a fireball at Raiden but Raiden zizagged towards the mage and beheaded him. The paladin proceeded to speak at Raiden. "Vous allez mourir! Je vais vous couper la tete!" "Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about but one thing I know is that you're gonna die."
The paladin circled around Raiden with his broadsword and slashed at Raiden, Raiden parried and lunged. The paladin parried and slash diagonally but his blow was blocked and he got his belly sliced and his entrails spilled out. Raiden looked up to see the general suprised. He started to clap. "You've killed all of my men single-handedly, an amazing feat. I'm your last opponent, I won't resist, I'll die anyway, go ahead, cut me down." The general raised his arm into the air and made a cross shape. "As you wish." The result was Raiden sheathing his sword traditionally and a torso falling on it's own innards.

"WTF!"
Back to top Go down
http://theshowdown.omgforum.net
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue80/100The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Characters: Lucario, Toon Link, Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:53 pm

Link fell down, exhausted. "Phew, what a fight! I've must've used a bunch of arrows, and after restocking on them too! Looks like Raiden is still fighting though. I'll leave it to him" he said. Link then proceeded to scavange anything useful from the dead soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:16 am

"Holy smokes! Someone tell me who that guy is? He's taken on almost half the army by himself! He's still going at it!"

"Man, is this a joke? These guys aren't even worth the challenge. I've probably taken down 300 people or so already. Link's scavenging, I wonder how John's doing.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue75/100The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:57 am

John got up and headed to meet the three, Eliwood claimed the throne and they all headed off with a few treasures, they made it to the dragon's gate, and saw the horrible scene, the great portal was flashing, and Nergal spoke: "AHAHAHAHAH!!!" Okay, well he laughed maniacally.

The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Nergal_1

"With the power of the dragons, I can rule this world!! BWAHAHAHAH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue80/100The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Character 2:
The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue90/100The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:03 am

"HEY! Be quiet! I'm trying to look for stuff!" Link shouted. He took up a light arrow and fired it toward Nergal. After, he looked down and picked something up.

DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!! You got a spear! Use it to throw at enemies, or poke them, either way with satisfying results. Make sure to aim properly before throwing.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:51 am

"Dude, STFU, you just ruined the peace. Raiden then proceeded to kick a stone which flew right into Nergal's face. "Even an idiot knows not to bother me when I'm exhausted. Stupid arse."
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:56 am

Nergal brought out three huge fire breathing dragons. John took cover behind a series of columns, and Eliwood brought out his best fighters. All three dragons attacked Raiden first, Identifying him as the greatest threat, breathing incredibly hot and incinerating fire breath at him. Nergal meanwhile fought off Eliwood's men.

John then saw a series of higher class morphs, all cloned from dead minions of Nergal, they surrounded him and Link.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:02 am

"AWWWWW no fair! I wanted to fight dragons! Not filfthy Redeads!" he pouted. "But fine" he took out a HUGE bag of Bombchus and started making them attack all the morphs. They went along the trails and Link heard a satisfying BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM ( x however many there are). "That should about do"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:38 am

John looked at the Morphs, they were still somehow un-blown up, "Link!, Let's try the weapons from this realm!" He said as he kicked a sword fighter in the face and took his sword, dun Dun DUN DUUUN!!!! You got a sword!

John then ran up to the mage, impaling him, he took his fire magic book, and shot fire all around, killing stuff.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:45 am

Link drew his master swrd "Alws the boring way...." he muttered. Hestrted sashing through the undead army, occasionally taking out light arrows and shooting them, proving to be more affective than the sword. He used up his spear and threw it at one of the morphs. It stuck through its ribs. "Yuck" he said as he jumped onto the morph, stuck the sword in its ehad, and took it back out.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:51 am

John saw the large pile up of bodies, the bodies vanished. John then looked to Raiden, and saw the epic battle between him and three killer huge dragons.

The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Dragons_Released

He genuinely worried for Raiden.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:55 am

Link lied down. "Well lets sit back and relax and wait for Raiden to either finish the job or for us to help him. Either way is fine." He checked his inventory, and looked at what he needed to restock later at the factory.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:18 am

Raiden ran into the flames and slid under them, he activated his mask and let his cyborg body take the heat. He ran out into the three dragons glowing but unscathed, he drew his sword and cut off the first dragon's left leg, he saw a piece of rope on the ground and picked it up. dun dun DUN DUN!!! YOU GOT SOME ROPE! "WTF?" Raiden jumped onto another dragon and quickly tied the rope around it's mouth and made some makeshift reins and started to steer the dragon. "Woooohooo! Yah! Bring it!" Raiden flew off into the air sword in hand while the other two dragons flew after him. An epic battle wages in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:24 am

John saw the battle, but all he could do was cheer for Raiden.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:27 am

"HEY, stop doing that! It's my trademark stance after getting an item!" Link shouted and continued to watch.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:36 pm

"Hey guys! Let's put these things to good use, we'll use them as steeds. Get some rope, both of you." Raiden continues to fight the dragons but trying not to injure them. "I'll lure one close to the ground then one of you rope them, that's the master plan."
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:59 pm

Link took out his hookshot. "OK!" he said, and reached for one of their horns. He got on, hopped onto the back, and sat down. "Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:54 am

John Jumped onto his respective dragon, and then attacked Nergal with it.

Spoiler:

Let's just say that Nergal wasn't very happy, while everyone else was.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:19 am

Link flew around in circles, then a swoop dive, then a straight line, then some curves, and then in the shape of a triforce. "Wheeeeeeeee" he yelled, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:46 am

John and his dragon proceeded to incinerate Nergal, until he was dead.

"Okay, we're done here." He said as the Dragons went back to the portal.
The three if them went back to the shuttle, back to world zero, and found a new store set up by one of the locals. It was a Meowth Pokemon, it had a gem on it's head, and had a variety of respective things for the group:

New weapons and tech for John
New potions, keys, and maps for Link
And new..... Cyborg stuff for Raiden

The group had 108 coins total.

John went towards the statue of Nergal, under it read: Madness
He went and retrieved the golden trophy of a Rapier underneath.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:53 am

Link went over to the same ROB from last time and asked fro some more arrows, bombs and bombchus, and to check and see if any blue potions were in stock. Together they went to the back room, and Link refilled all of his items.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:03 am

John saw a rocket launcher and bought it for 24 coins, and got ammo for the rest of his many weapons, the three of them took off to world seven.
Back to top Go down
salty
Hardy
salty

Character sheet
Character 1:
The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue70/100The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Character 2:
Characters: E-123 Omega, Starkiller, Carnage, Abomination, Nick Fury

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:52 pm

On the way there a space-time rift opens in the ship and a man aged somewhere between 18 and 24 steps out. The rift then closes and the man starts to introduce himself. "please don't be alarmed, I mean no harm. My name is Starkiller and I was the apprentice of Dath Vader. However I rebelled and had to flee. I was in hiding when you killed him and the emperor. After that I learned to open these rifts with the force and have been searching for you so I may aid you in your quest."

Just then the ship entered World 7 and landed in front of a huge castle. The four exit and aproach the castle an Starkiller says, "That castle is surounded by the Dark side. I've never seen something so completly in my life."

Suddenly skeletons pop out of the ground and start thowing bones at the heros.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:06 am

"Hey, these look like Stalfos!" Link said, and pulled out his shield to block the bones. He took out his whip and started whipping the skeletons, and taking one of their heads and throwing it at another one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Space-Time Split   The Space-Time Split - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Space-Time Split
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ultimate Showdown :: Storymode-
Jump to: