The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Ever heard the song? Well now you can live the song and play as your favorite fictional character and fight to become the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BETA TEST (Success!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Characters: Revan(1) Master Chief(2) Altair(3)

BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:42 am

"Hmm, impressive."
Altair said as he carefully approached the swordsman, he decided to take a risk by swinging violently at Byakuya's legs.

Last edited by Lupin Ilano on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Character 2:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Characters: Lucario, Toon Link, Itachi Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:45 am

They're close together. I could hit em both, but the petal guy is quick. I'll have to use a double team if he gets close. Dark Pulse!

An dark aura beam was sent toward the two as Altair got close to Byakuya.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character 2:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Characters: Kuchiki Byakuya lv10, Raiden lv7, Himura Kenshin lv3

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:13 am

Byakuya sighs as he steps to the side. "Please, if you wish to hurt me, useless attacks like that won't work on me. Try making this a little more exciting will you?
Back to top Go down
http://theshowdown.omgforum.net
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue75/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:16 am

"well" Altair began as he was evaded, "Let's get more exciting" He stood face first to his sword wielding opponent, he pulled out his Dagger as well as his sword, dagger left hand, sword right.

Last edited by Lupin Ilano on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Character 2:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:18 am

"Yes" Lucario said, quickly appearing behind byakuya using his extremespeed. "Its a risk, but I need to know more about his moves" "Bone Rush!" he yelled, and used his bone to try and swipe Byakuya.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:45 am

The bone slices clean air as Byakuya flash steps behind Lucario. Byakuya suddenly feels a slight pain in his left arm, it seems as if there's a shallow cut on his forearm. He's fast, looks like I underestimated him. Looks like I won't have to hold back now. Byakuya draws his sword using an iaijutsu technique and slashes diagonally at Lucario's back followed by another diagonal slash and finishing with a horizontal one. Afterwards, he immediately jumps 5 meters backwards and stands with his zanpaktou in his right hand at his side. He performed it with such speed that the regular eye could only see Byakuya jump back. "I shouldn't continue to use my speed, I'll eventually tire and leave myself vulnerable to future attacks.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:52 am

Altair, surprised by the speed of his opponent, dashed out of general view, behind the stalls and seats of the large arena, he then perched at a tower watching over the events below, ready at any moment to dive off.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:59 am

Lucario was prepared. The double team action before he took off was well used, and Lucario appeared 5 meters in front of Byakuya. "I would've been seriously injured. I've took a bit of damage already though. I'll try this"

"Metal sound!"

A horrible screeching noise echoed the arena, and Lucario charged up an aura sphere. "If anyone comes close it'll be easier to avoid because of the delay"
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:25 am

Well, Lucario has his speed and Altair has his stealth, seems like I know their weaknesses now, let's put that information to good use. "Things are starting to get interesting, I like that. chire" A mass of tiny blade fragments have once again appeared around Byakuya, he then spreads shoots the giant mass at Altair standing on the tower. If he jumps, I'll place it directly under him, if he runs, I'll shoot it straight at him. He can't run.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:30 am

Altair sat calmly, waiting for the right moment to react, then a split second later, he was inside the tower, taking cover from the petals blades by jumping down inside the tower, dodging blades left and right, until one of the last ones caught his left thigh, he fell, and holding back the pain he grasped onto the window. He hauled himself out, and began bleeding heavily from his wound.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:34 am

Lucario felt the Aura Sphere in its complete form. He decided to try something new.He went forward, and as he got 2 meters within distance he shot the aura sphere at Byakuya, then backed it up with a Dragon Pulse, increasing the speed and power. With this he went back a couple of meters, pushed by his dragon pulse attack.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:11 pm

This is not good......Let's end this. Byakuya used some of the last remaining stamina he had to flash step away from Lucario's death blast. "This is the end for you. Senbonzakura SenkeiSenkei." Byakuya let go of his zanpaktou and it phased into the ground. Suddenly, rows and rows of swords made a circle surrounding Lucario and Byakuya. I wish to finish this now and not later, so I ask to not resist, it's futile now. Byakuya flash steps in front of Lucario and a sword from the rows fly to Byakuya's hand, Byakuya then slashes at Lucario in one swift move.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Altair slumps to the ground, and pulled out a medical package, and began bandaging his wound, it would stop the bleeding, but not fix his leg, he let the bandage set, and looked down onto the scene, he then made his way down to one of the small buildings in the arena, and waited there, watching to see what would happen next between his opponents.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:38 am

"I'll have to use detect quickly!!" "Detect!"

At the last moment Lucario used detect, and as he was getting away he felt his leg and arm cut.

"That's going to hurt a bit..."

Lucario then decided to use bone rush again, and created once again another bone weapon in his hand. "Let's hope a smash ball arrives soon"
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:50 am

As Lucario swung his bone down at Byakuya, Byakuya simply simplysidestepped the bone and drew another sword from the rows and slashed down at Lucario. The blade sliced and shattered as it became hundreds of tiny blade fragments once more. I have told you, resistance is futile, you will not survive once this is over. I promise you, I will end this now. You cannot escape from these endless rows of swords, they are each thousands of tiny blade fragments, if you touch them, you will get hurt. Only I am able to touch these swords without getting hurt, you cannot escape. Byakuya continued his routine of summoning swords from the rows and slashing unmercifully at his opponent, making sure to slash at the weakest points of his opponent, otherwise slashing at the same spot causing agonizing pain and further unrepairable damage. "you have brought this upon yourself, but the pain to come will be nothing compared to what you are experiencing right now if you continue to resist me. Altair, I hope you are watching because you are next, but rest assured, after this is over, I will not be able to use it for a while. Be sure that you slay me within 30 minutes after this is over, or else you too will not survive.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:17 am

Something glowing appeared higher up on the seats, it attracted Altair's attention, it was the smash ball, he gingerly climbed upwards to the glowing golden orb.

He threw all the rest of his knives at the ball, most hitting home, the ball did not shatter though, it was damaged simply and sent upwards and towards the center of the arena, directly over the dueling pairs' heads.

"Damn" He whispered to himself, as he went to collect his knives for a second go at the ball, it floated by one of the main towers overlooking the arena. He ran towards the tower, wounded leg not slowing him for an instant with this newfound willpower.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Lucario, badly injured, moved back. He noticed the smash ball, and realized it was a shot at getting somewhere. "Extremespeed"
He got up to where the smash ball was and slashed it with a metal claw.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:41 am

Seems he was smart enough to realize that there's a large opening at the top, damn, I underestimated him. Since it's been there for quite a while know, 3 more blows should do the trick. Byakuya threw one of his swords at Lucario in the air in an attempt to impale him, since Lucario was in midair, it would be near impossible to dodge unless he was able to perform another extremespeed right after his previous one, it was like doing two flash steps, extremely fatiguing. It would also be hard to perform another extremespeed since he was severely injured. Noticing that he had 5 swords left, he decided that his priority would be to eliminate his opponents, since he had just used his SenkeiSenkei ability, even if he did get the smash ball, he would have to wait before he had enough Spiritual Pressure to use his ultimate bankai. He threw two swords at Altair simply to slow him down although he did try to hit him. He threw another at Lucario just to try to injure him a bit more and grabbed a sword in each hand and ran after the tower Altair was going towards. If either of them as so much touch them, then they will get injured, they don't have to be impaled thanks to my SenkeiSenkei ability. "Lucario, I'm afraid that I have broken a promise, I did not eliminate you back there, but I will eliminate you soon.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:36 am

Altair jumped out of the way of the deadly swords, and ran up the tower, climbing and lunging for the top, he made it about half-way until he found the glowing ball, he threw his last knives at it, and as if defying logic, it flew towards him and collided into him, knocking him off the tower, but when he looked up, bloodied and bruised, he didn't see any orb, he looked down in a daze, and saw that he was glowing a great gold.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:43 am

Lucarios senses tracked the blades. He could not dodge, but he could attack. He sent out a Dragon Pulse, destroying the blades. He fell to the ground, and released an Aura Sphere at Byakuya. "Getting up close will be too dangerous for me"
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:52 am

Man this is getting tiring thought Byakuya as he saw an aura sphere fly towards him. He ran to his right and disappeared into the buildings. Since there were so many, it was hard to tell which. He was also constantly exiting and entering different houses making him a more difficult target. The thought of hidint is so cowardly I can't bear it, but after using my SenkeiSenkei, I'm in no position to fight a man with a smash ball and an animal with extraordinary powers.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:02 am

Altair picked himself onto his feet, and limped into cover in some buildings, he sat there, breathing heavily. "I have to focus." He said as he triggered his eagle vision, he saw a large ball of energy tracking something inside the houses, he looked outside and saw Lucario in all his glory. Then a though came across his mind What about Byakuya? weve been at this a while and yet he is still untouched, he must be weakened so I should act fast. He then hid deeper in the houses, awaiting his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:18 am

Lucario sensed the 2 auras. "Im in no condition to fight, espcially since Altair has a smash ball. As well, Byakuya is going too fast for most of my far ranged attacks to keep up. I better draw back for now and wait for an oppening"

He hopped back, and concentrated in case an enemy attack came close.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:30 am

"This..is not good, I have an assassin on my tail with a smash ball in an enclosed space. Luckily, Lucario isn't trying to hit me right now but I should still be careful." Bayakuya thought to himself for a minute trying to get out of the current situation. "That's so crazy it just might work" Bayakuya said to himself as he began to smile. He ran out of the houses right into the open waiting for either Altair or Lucario to come after him.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:34 am

Altair saw out the window Byakuya running out from cover, He thought to go outside, but then thought better of it, it was likely a trap of some sort, and Altair couldn't risk anything.

He searched through the houses for any supplies, and in one house was a thug of some sorts, so he stole 4 knives from him, then beat him unconscious because he discovered him, although he did land a blow on Altair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BETA TEST (Success!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next