The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Ever heard the song? Well now you can live the song and play as your favorite fictional character and fight to become the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BETA TEST (Success!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Character 2:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Characters: Lucario, Toon Link, Itachi Uchiha

BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:41 am

Lucario decided he wasnt gonna take any risks with Close Combat. "Both of them are more of the close range type, so getting close to them could be the end of me. I should try sending out a couple of long range shots. " With that, he began charging up an Aura Sphere.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character 2:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Characters: Kuchiki Byakuya lv10, Raiden lv7, Himura Kenshin lv3

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:50 am

Byakuya stands there waiting for something to happen.

Last edited by Michel Gamma Jean on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theshowdown.omgforum.net
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Characters: Revan(1) Master Chief(2) Altair(3)

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:52 am

Altair waited patiently inside the buildings, in the meantime he threw a knife at Byakuya to distract him.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Character 2:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:57 am

Lucario finishes charging up, then he esvaes it. "I'll use it at a better time" He noticed the knife being thrown, knowing it would proably do nothing. He aimed a Dark Pulse and waited for a moment to hit.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:00 am

Byakuya, still looking at Lucario just in case he let go of his dark pulse, deflected the knife with his zanpaktou without even looking.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue75/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:01 am

Altair waited patiently, he could almost cut the tension with his knife.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:05 am

Lucario, seeing as the battlefield was a standstill, decided to boost his power attack. He activated a Swords Dance, and as he did so he felt his power increase. He then started walking to where altair was.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:50 pm

Byakuya remains standing where he is and picks his nose and eats it savouring it's salty flavour. "Mmmm, it's salty and in my mouth."
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Altair watches as Byakuya picks his nose, a horrible sight to see, but when he sees this, Lucario must be distracted by it, he took a step outside into the main area. Prepared to move.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Lucario was disturbed. He closed his eyes, and threw his aura sphere at Byakuya, knowing it would not hit but he had to stop the horrible sight.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:19 am

"Ehhh, another one of those annoying balls? Oh well," he finished picking and walked to his left letting the aura sphere pass by him. Knowing that Altair might attack him, he made sure to continue looking at Altair just in case. It's been a while now, 7 more minutes and I'll be able to use my SenkeiSenkei ability once more, until then, I'll stay here.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:48 am

Altair took a step closer to Byakuya, he brought out his hidden blade, and drew his dagger, he stood in place ready to counter anything.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 am

Lucario stepped foward, activated his double team, and sent the clones headed towards Byakuya for some long range distant action, some had bone clubs, others had metal claws. They charged, preparing for a Close Combat technique.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:49 am

Man this is a pain, 5 more minutes, let's get this over with. "Come on, I'm ready for anything." He waits until someone attacks him. SUDDENLY, out of no where, came a loud nasty sounding fart, it sounded like "pfffffttttboooooopwahhhhh" and boy did it smell. "Woot, man, that's nasty, must of been the beans I ate for breakfast. Man what a smell, woooo." He raises his right arm and waves away the smell.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:52 am

Altair saw his chance to strike, the Lucario's coming at Byakuya, and the incredible fart of distraction, he ran and jumped at Byakuya with his hidden blade flying perfectly rehearsed so many times on templars, Guards, and the occasional lunatic, he lunged the blade at Byakuya's neck, going in for the smash ball kill.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:54 am

The clones surrounded the duo as they watched Altair about to perform his final smash. They waited for what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:03 am

Oh snap, he's jumping and his momentum will bring his knife right into my neck, gotta move, now. Byakuya couldn't flash step since he didn't want to delay the time till he could use SenkeiSenkei again so instead, he drew his sword, put it in front of his chest horizontally and fell backwards. With Altair going diagonally, he normally relies on the contact with the target while it's standing vertically to allow himself to strike at the neck. But if the target was to lean back or if it was lying down, he would miss his target by a couple centimeters. This better work or else I'm dead, either way, he's gonna hit me. One is an instant kill, the other is a blow but will be followed by a smash, the second option sounds better. Alright, with this position, Altair's knife should go towards my head but I'll tilt it to avoid it, but there's a high chance of me getting cut. I hope my sword will do something.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:13 am

Altair flew toward Byakuya with his blade, Byakuya's blade threw him off of his target to the Jugular veins. Instead of going through his neck, Altair moved his aim to Byakuya's shoulder, which would paralyze his sword arm and give a severe bleeding wound, likely a fatal wound..... He hit his mark, landing his blade through his shoulder and piercing arteries and muscles, when he stood over Byakuya; he slammed his dagger into his foe's right thigh, nailing him to the ground. He knelt down to his enemy, took his resisting blade in his right hand, and gave a lengthy speech about something or other about who when where and what-not. He then took his blade, shoved it into his target's neck, and drew a feather to bear on his blood. He then stabbed him numerous violent times in the face and chest with his swords and knives. Just to make sure.

Last edited by Lupin Ilano on Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:18 am

The Lucario clones took action. The first half went over to altair to prepare a Close Combat attack with their bones and claws, and the other half stood back and waited JUST IN CASE Byakuya stirred. "You can never be too careful" thought Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:10 am

As soon as Altair had slammed his blade into his shoulder, Byakuya murmured something, "Senbonzakura Kageyoshi." Immediately, Byakuya's blade shattered and turned into millions of tiny blade fragments which proceeded to tear Altair apart. Byakuya stood up showing no pain on his face even though he was bleeding heavily. "Your blade has scored a fatal wound, but unluckily for you, I can kill you without even moving my sword arm." Byakuya took off his hamori and tied it around his shoulder to slow down the bleeding. "I am about to faint of blood loss in 30 minutes, until then, both of you will fall to my blade. May God be with you, which is ironic, because I am a God. Senbonzakura SenkeiSenkei." Once again, four rows full of the pink glowing swords with multiple columns appear once more surrounding the fallen body of Altair and the Lucarios cutting off all means of escape. He used one sword to impale Altair just in case and grabbed two swords. He broke the swords with his hands which turned them into a cloud of tiny fragments which made a defensive circle around him, he continued doing this until he had used up 10 swords. A giant cloud of glowing pink blade fragments were now surrounding him. He proceeded to shoot it towards the multiple Lucario's but remembered to keep a small cloud in front of him just in case.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:19 am

Altair Miraculously dodges Byakuya's super powered attack. "Why are you not dead?!" He took his dagger out of Byakuya's leg, releasing him from being nailed to the ground. He then, quick ass a flash, shoved his hidden blade through Byakuya's heart, or at least where it should be, because nobody that can survive several crucification's worth of stabbing, would ever have a heart.
Altair then rushed off from the Immortal one, and jumped back onto a rooftop, hiding behind cover, waiting for anything else crucial to happen.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:24 am

"Not this! Aura sensor!" He closed his eyes, and swayed back and forth. He did a couple of backflips and turns, and just as he finished, he felt a cut on his arm. "Oops" he said. He looked around as his Double Team clones disappeared by the blades. He jumped onto a roof as well, then made a smaller bone in his hand. "Multiple bone rush" he said, and thre a bunch of small bones towards Byakuya. He knew this wasn't going to do very much, but he needed to know what the current damage status was for Byakuya.
Back to top Go down
Michel Gamma Jean
Normal
Michel Gamma Jean

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:16 am

Blocking with a wall of his fragments, the bones slowly dissolved into little useless pieces. He made a box around Lucario with his fragments and made it slightly smaller so Lucario will eventually be torn to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:23 am

Altair watched with concern as Lucario was being shredded to pieces.

If Lucario were to be defeated first, then Altair would pose little threat to Byakuya.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:48 am

As the first fragment hit Lucario, he activated Detect at the last second, getting him out of the box. To make sure he was not hit by the same move again, he made a double team, and they scattered around different parts of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BETA TEST (Success!)   BETA TEST (Success!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BETA TEST (Success!)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next