The Ultimate Showdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown

Ever heard the song? Well now you can live the song and play as your favorite fictional character and fight to become the best.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Storymode registration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Storymode registration Left_bar_bleue80/100Storymode registration Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Character 2:
Storymode registration Left_bar_bleue90/100Storymode registration Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)
Characters: Lucario, Toon Link, Itachi Uchiha

Storymode registration Empty
PostSubject: Storymode registration   Storymode registration EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:58 am

If you wish to make a storyline please post it here. Template:

Story Name:

Story summary:

Users that will be in the story: (Can be added on later)

Your character for the story:
Back to top Go down
salty
Hardy
salty

Character sheet
Character 1:
Storymode registration Left_bar_bleue70/100Storymode registration Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)
Character 2:
Storymode registration Left_bar_bleue80/100Storymode registration Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Characters: E-123 Omega, Starkiller, Carnage, Abomination, Nick Fury

PostSubject: Re: Storymode registration   Storymode registration EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 2:58 am

Story Name: Generica

Story summary: Somewere in the multiverse there is a poket-universe thats only pupose is to be the resting place of the tome demonica generica, a book of an insane amount of evil power. The existance of the tome is known to practically no one. However, someone has found out and has stolen th tome. The gaurdian of the demonica has gathered powerfull beings from multiple universes to combat the threat. The onlk way to do so will be to find the tome angelica generica. However the pages of the angelica are scatered through out the multiverse. and so the fun begens.

Users that will be in the story: myself and anyone who awnts to join.

Your character for the story: Abomination
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:
Storymode registration Left_bar_bleue90/100Storymode registration Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Storymode registration   Storymode registration EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:11 am

Ok looks good.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Storymode registration Left_bar_bleue75/100Storymode registration Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
Storymode registration Left_bar_bleue50/100Storymode registration Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Characters: Revan(1) Master Chief(2) Altair(3)

PostSubject: Re: Storymode registration   Storymode registration EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:13 am

Story Name: Clone wars

Story summary: It is the time of the clone wars, about 1 year ABG,
(after the battle of Geonosis) and the Republic and the CIS are in a heated battle, Jedi masters have been so strained to find more Generals, but they had none to spare, so, somehow through the force, they are bringing back the famous Jedi Revan. Word has also spread that the Sith lords have been tampering in this as well, bringing Sith lords back from the past, and from the future somehow.
Long story short, it's a war in the Star Wars universe.

Users that will be in the story: Myself, and anybody that preferably has a Star Wars character.

Your character for the story: Revan, positioned as a general to a clone squad.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: Storymode registration   Storymode registration EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:17 am

Preferably has a starwars character, you say. That does mean its not restricted right? Just need to know.

Otherwise its good.
Back to top Go down
Lupin Ilano
Mighty
Lupin Ilano

Character sheet
Character 1:
Storymode registration Left_bar_bleue75/100Storymode registration Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Character 2:
Storymode registration Left_bar_bleue50/100Storymode registration Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Characters: Revan(1) Master Chief(2) Altair(3)

PostSubject: Re: Storymode registration   Storymode registration EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:21 am

I am going to say, that it would be mandatory yes. Otherwise there would be Naruto and
Obi-Wan going at each other, I'm going to go for an easier story, with ideas that you don't just pull out of your... nearest Nintendo game.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Admin
Neobender

Character sheet
Character 1:
Character 2:

PostSubject: Re: Storymode registration   Storymode registration EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:27 am

Ok, if you want, however let me tell you that only salty and you have star wars characters right now, and AT-HTML hasnt made a second post yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storymode registration   Storymode registration Empty

Back to top Go down

Storymode registration
Page 1 of 1